How do I whitelist players on a Minecraft server?
The default behaviour of Minecraft is to allow anybody onto your server. It is advisible to whitelist which players can connect to your server to protect from greifers, this can be a problem even if you do not publicly share your IP address.
- Go to your server on our Web App.
- Click settings in the server navigation bar.
- Click whitelist on the left menu.
- Enter your username into the input box.
- Click Add Player and you're done!
Not using ServerFlex
If you are not using ServerFlex you will need to go onto your server command line and type the command below - where "username" is your username.
/whitelist add username
/whitelist remove username