Minecraft modded server won't start / keeps crashing.
Modded Minecraft can be a real pain at times, your server can refuse to start, randomly crash and produce errors like there is no tomorrow on the command line. We'll be walking you through how to diagnose what is wrong with your server.
- Step 1: Log onto the ServerFlex Web App and navigate to your server.
- Step 2: Click "Console" in the navigation bar.
- Step 3: If your server is running, press the power off button in the top right of your screen.
- Step 4: Wait until the console status is marked as "Connected".
- Step 5: Press the power on button (it's the same as the power off).
- Step 6: Watch the console for error messages, there may be a lot of warnings however you are looking for specific errors.
If you need any extra help please get in touch with our support team and we'll be happy to walk you through any issues!