How do I change the gamemode on a Minecraft server?
The default gamemode for Minecraft is survival. Players joining your server will receive this gamemode until changed by a server admin or a plugin on your server. This setting might be overriden by custom plugins.
- Go to your server on our Web App.
- Click settings in the servre navigation bar.
- Click server on the left menu.
- Change the gamemode field to your desired value.
- Click save and restart your server.
Warning: When playing with creative mode as the default, you should restrict your server with a whitelist. Hacked clients and griefers can cause lots of damage with this mode.