The default behavior for most Minecraft servers is to disable command blocks. Command blocks are a special block only placable by operators, this block can run Minecraft commands when a redstone signal is received. This can be used to automate certain tasks, create gamemodes or challenges within the server. Command blocks are also required for many custom worlds.
Warning: Enabling command blocks can open your server to lag or potential abuse by operators.
- Go to your server on our Web App.
- Click settings in the server navigation bar.
- Click security on the left menu.
- Change enable command blocks, to either enable or disabled.
- Click save and restart your server.
Not using ServerFlex
If you are not using ServerFlex you will need to edit your server.properties file. Find the line that contains "enable-command-block" and set this to either true or false.